Who is the course for?
This course is for SUPers wishing to expand their paddling experiences for longer day journeys in a variety of water settings. The course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to push your boundaries into new areas of confidence and environments.
- Skills review
- Peer and Individual Needs
- First Aid and Rescue / Evacuation Considerations
- Environmental Considerations and Leave No Trace Techniques
- Paddling Techniques
- Course Review and Action Plan
Throughout the course you will be required to make decisions, work individually and as a team being challenged!
This course is for adventurous SUPers who are very confident in a variety of conditions.
- Be competent and capable of paddling your SUP on Open water
- Have evidence of at least 2 paddling journeys (each of 3 hours minimum in duration)
Approved Prior Learning
Those individuals who have passed the WSA I SUP Safe will have the required level of skills and knowledge to participate on the Adventure SUPer course.
Individuals who have experienced paddlesports disciplines may also apply; qualifications such as WSA Awards / or other by application.
To secure a place on a course, please contact us here.