Terms and Conditions
- When booking a course a contract is made when the booking is confirmed by email/phone or writing by Water Skills Academy.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing and will be effective on the date which they are received by Water Skills Academy. Cancellation charges are; 14 -28 days to course start – 50% refund. More than 28 days to course start – full refund. Less than 14 days to course start no refund. No refunds will be given if candidates decide not to complete the course. All deposits are non-refundable.
- I agree to abide to all instructions and decisions that Water Skills Academy and its instructors make in order to secure the safety and comfort of all participants.
- Water Skills Academy does not seek to limit or exclude any liability of personal injury or loss of life, which may occur as a result of its own negligence, or that of its instructors. However Water Skills Academy assumes no liability in respect of personal injury, loss, damage, consequential loss or third party claims which occur through no fault of its own, or its instructors. All other liability or conditions implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent possible.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of Water Skills Academy’s brochure and website it is intended only as a guide to the services it provides and Water Skills Academy is relieved of any liability due to any errors or omissions it may contain, or any minor discrepancies between the information pack or website content and that service.
- The prices printed on this form and website are valid at the time of publication. Water Skills Academy reserves the right to increase or reduce any of these prices any time after publication. Any changes will be made clear at the time of booking.
- Water Skills Academy reserves the right to cancel or change the course dates subject to candidates being notified in writing or by phone.